Report Streetlight Outage
If there’s a streetlight out in your neighborhood, please report it to us by completing and submitting the form below. It’s important you provide the:
- location of the streetlight,
- nearest cross street, and
- pole number - usually located on a metal strip attached to the pole; not all poles may have this metal strip.
If you are reporting more than one streetlight outage, please complete and submit a separate form for each streetlight outage.
If there is a streetlight out within the following municipalities, please use the contact information below to make a report.
- City of Canandaigua: Department of Public Works 585.396.5060, or website.
- Town of Greece: 585.225.4590
- Village of Hilton: 585.392.4144
- Town of Penfield: 585.340.8710, or Publicworks@penfield.org.
- City of Rochester: City’s Call Center at 311. If you’re calling from outside the city, please call 585.428.5990.
- Village of Sodus: 315.359.8218 or email@example.com
RG&E does not own or maintain the streetlights within these municipalities.
To report a non-streetlight power outage for your home or business, please use our online form.
To report a streetlight outage, please complete and submit the form below.