We welcome your comments and will respond to your questions or concerns.
In case of an emergency
|If you are experiencing a life-threatening electricity emergency, please call 911 immediately. Otherwise, please contact us at 800.743.1701 for electricity outages or trouble or use our online form.|
|If you are experiencing a natural gas emergency, or if you smell a natural gas odor, get up, get out and get away! Then immediately call RG&E at 800.743.1702 or 911 from a safe location.|
- Use our form to send us an immediate email
- Payments: RG&E, P.O. Box 847813, Boston, MA 02284-7813
- Customer Service: 89 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14649-0001
- Corporate Office: 89 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14649-0001
- Find your answers
- Visit us online or contact us at NYSEconomic_Development@rge.com to learn more about economic incentive programs for existing commercial and industrial customers planning to expand or new businesses interested in locating in our service territory.
For the Media:
- Are you a member of the media working on a story? We’re glad to help. Visit For the Media for contact information.
Marketing & Sales:
- Fill out our energy theft form
- Fill out our property and casualty form
- Send us your comments
Our district offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday:
- Canandaigua: 79 Clark Street
- Sodus: 14 State Street
- Fillmore: 32 Main Street
The following Rochester offices are open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday:
- 256 Waring Road
- 89 East Avenue
- 400 West Avenue
West Avenue is also open Saturdays from 9 a.m. to noon.