Natural Gas Suppliers
The suppliers listed below have natural gas supply offers for RG&E customers. Participating suppliers have met certain requirements set forth by the New York State Public Service Commission (PSC), the New York Independent System Operator (ISO, the group that operates the wholesale market) and RG&E. Some suppliers may not serve customers in all geographic areas.
The suppliers listed below have natural gas supply offers for RG&E customers.
These ESCOs have been qualified as creditworthy by RG&E. This qualification by RG&E is not an endorsement of any particular supplier and RG&E makes no claim as to the supplier's performance, operations, affiliations, or any other aspect of their business. RG&E neither endorses nor rejects any supplier, and is not responsible for any actions or failure to perform by the suppliers listed below. These suppliers have also met the New York State Public Service Commission's requirements to offer natural gas service.
To enroll with a supplier, provide them with your Point of Delivery ID (Pod ID) found on the top of page three of your bill or login to see your PoD ID. Note: If you have both electricity and natural gas service, you will have a different PoD ID for each service.
We have assembled a suggested list of questions you may want to ask to your ESCO prior to enrollment.
|N||Non-Residential includes: Small Non-Residential; Large Non-Residential; Public Authority|
- What options do I have to purchase my electricity supply?
- If I have an ESCO provide my electricity supply, whom do I call if I have problems with electricity service?
- What is a supplier other than RG&E, an energy services company or an ESCO?
- I would like to purchase my electricity supply at a fixed price. How do I do so?
- What if I change my mind about my electricity supplier pricing option?