In case of an emergency
Natural gas emergency
We welcome your comments and will respond to your questions or concerns.
- Use our form to send us an immediate email
- Payments: RG&E, P.O. Box 847813, Boston, MA 02284-7813
- Customer Service: 89 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14649-0001
- Corporate Office: 89 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14649-0001
- Find your answers
- Visit us online or contact us at NYSEconomic_Development@rge.com to learn more about economic incentive programs for existing commercial and industrial customers planning to expand or new businesses interested in locating in our service territory.
For the Media:
- Are you a member of the media working on a story? We’re glad to help. Visit For the Media for contact information.
Marketing & Sales:
- Fill out our energy theft form
- Fill out our property and casualty form
- Send us your comments
Our district offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday:
- Canandaigua: 79 Clark Street
- Sodus: 14 State Street
- Fillmore: 32 Main Street
The following Rochester offices are open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday:
- 256 Waring Road
- 89 East Avenue
- 400 West Avenue
West Avenue is also open Saturdays from 9 a.m. to noon.
Complaint Handling Procedure
Whether you write, contact us by phone or send an email to us, we will address your questions. If you feel our representative has not adequately addressed your concern, please ask to speak with a supervisor.
If after talking with a supervisor you are still not satisfied, you can call RG&E Customer Appeals at 1.800.743.1150.
If your concern remains unresolved, you can:
- Write to the New York State Public Service Commission (PSC), Three Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12223.
- Visit the PSC website.
- Call the PSC’s toll-free Helpline at 1.800.342.3377, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If your complaint involves an RG&E bill, you will not be asked to pay the disputed portion of the bill while the matter is being reviewed by the PSC. However, the remaining balance of the bill in question and any future bills should be paid when due.