Manage your account, anytime, anywhere.
Our app provides you with an even easier way to manage your account!
- Pay your bill with just the click of a button.
- Access and view your account real-time with secure Touch or Face ID™ access. You‘ll be able to view your account balance and payment due date without entering your account number every time!
- Easily report an outage and access outage lists and maps to stay informed.
- Submit a meter read at your convenience - there’s even a flashlight to help you read the meter, even in the dark!
- Enroll in eBill for online access and convenience and view up to 13 months of bills!
- Sign up for AutoPay so your payments can be made automatically, securely, and on time every month.
- Enroll in Budget Billing so you’ll always know how much your bill will be!
- Update your account profile (email address, mailing address and phone number) and manage your personal preferences.
Download our free app today
From the App Store
Or From the Google Play Store
or search RG&E in the app store. To access your account, simply use your existing online account login and password. If you do not have an account, please register now.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Our mobile app can be downloaded and installed on your mobile device, while our mobile friendly website runs directly in the mobile browser on your smart phone or other mobile device. Both will allow you to access your account information, report an outage and contact us directly from your mobile device.
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Android 4.4 (KitKat) and up
Our mobile app is completely free to download and install!
Our mobile app lets you access and manage your account information, make a payment, report an outage and submit a meter read.
Biometric login is a secure way to login to your account using Face or Touch ID, or Fingerprint Sign. This can be managed after you initially enter your password.
Simply search RG&E in the App Store or in Google Play. IOS devices would use the Apple Store and Android devices would access through the Google Play app stores.
If you already have a My Account online profile, you can use your existing login and password to access the mobile app. If you do not have an online profile, you can create one by clicking “Need help logging in” on the Login page of the mobile app.
Most customers will have access to the mobile app if they have an online login; however, the mobile app is tailored for our residential customers.
The information you see in the mobile app is shown in real-time, so it's always accurate.