PSC No. 18 - Electricity
For your convenience, we have placed the entire Tariff online
Part II: Rules and Regulations
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- How to Obtain Service
- Extension of Company Facilities
- Metering and Billing
- Termination of Service
- Customer Inquiries and Complaints
- Application Forms
- General Retail Access
- Rate Adjustment Mechanism (RAM)
- Clean Energy Standard (CES)
- Value of Distributed Energy Resources (VDER)
- Revenue Decoupling Mechanism (RDM)
- Earnings Adjustment Mechanism (EAM)
- New York Power Authority (NYPA) Program to Contribute to Existing Economic Development Customers and Serve New Governmental Entities
- Non-Wire Alternatives (NWA)
Part III: Service Classifications
Please note, the most recent statement listed is the statement that is currently in effect which supersedes the other statements listed.
- RTS – Revenue Tax Statement
- TCS - (formally TCF and TCV) Transition Charge
- DISC – Purchase of ESCO Accounts Receivable (POR) Discount
- SBC – Systems Benefit Charge
- MFC - Merchant Function Charge Statement
- RSSS - Reliability Support Services Surcharge
- CES - Clean Energy Standard Statement
- VDER - CR Value of Distributed Energy Resources (VDER) Cost Recovery Statement
- DLM - Dynamic Load Management Statement
- RAM - Rate Adjustment Mechanism Statements
- RDM - Revenue Decoupling Mechanism Statement
- What options do I have to purchase my electricity supply?
- What is a supplier other than RG&E, an energy services company or an ESCO?
- I would like to purchase my electricity supply at a fixed price. How do I do so?
- What if I change my mind about my electricity supplier pricing option?
- If I have an ESCO provide my electricity supply, whom do I call if I have problems with electricity service?