Trade Ally Network
2020 Program is Now Open
Our 2020 Commercial & Industrial Rebate program is now open for business. The program year runs from January 1 through November 30, 2020.
Trade Ally Network
We have established a Trade Ally Network to help our commercial, industrial and municipal customers, and multi-family property owners find energy efficiency providers and consultants. The Trade Ally Network provides experienced energy efficiency contractors, installers, distributors and other energy professionals who provide training and technical support to help install energy efficient equipment and access to our Commercial and Industrial Rebate Program, and Multi-Family Rebate Program.
As a member of our Trade Ally Network, you become your customer’s primary energy efficiency resource. We have three programs available to our electricity and natural gas customers:
- Prescriptive Rebates for a broad range of specific, predetermined measures.
- Custom Rebates for projects that require site-specific assessment and cost analysis, and are not eligible for prescriptive rebates.
- Multi-Family Prescriptive Rebates for projects designed to reduce electricity and/or natural gas use in apartment and condominium complexes.
Why should you join our Trade Ally Network?
- Potential to broaden your customer base and increase sales
- Valuable energy efficiency education and resources
- Training on new energy efficiency technologies and techniques
- Your business listing on our websites
- Notification of new or changed rebate opportunities
- Potential recognition for achievements
- No cost to join!
How to Apply
It's easy to join the Trade Ally Network. Call us at 888.316.8023 to get started today!
- Complete the Trade Ally Network application
- Provide three references
- After approval, get started saving energy and money for your customers
Note: You are not required to join the Trade Ally Network for your customers to receive NYSEG/RG&E rebates. Customers are not required to use a member of the Trade Ally Network to receive rebates from NYSEG or RG&E.
Eligibility requirements apply to all projects submitted to the program.
Online Program Portal
Check your project statuses and reach more customers in your area by using our program portal powered by Efficiency Navigator. Set up your account and create your custom web profile, today!