Small Business Direct Install
We offer a free energy assessment, and up to 70% of costs covered!
Eligible small businesses will receive free energy assessments, and up to 70% of the cost of recommended equipment upgrades will be covered through our Small Business Direct Install Program. Enroll online or call 877.359.9814 to schedule an appointment.
WHAT WE OFFER
Equipment upgrades could include:
- Replacing fluorescent fixtures with high efficiency lamps and ballasts
- Changing incandescent bulbs to compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) or light-emitting diodes (LEDs)
- Upgrading exit signs to LED signs
- Installing occupancy sensors or dimmer switches
- LED canopy lighting
- Commercial refrigeration upgrades
- LED parking lot lights to replace both pole-top and wall-mounted metal halide lighting
- HID fixture replacements
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
- Lower energy bills
- Enhanced quality of lighting and appearance of your business
- Improved lighting equipment longevity
- The opportunity to show your customers that you have made
environmentally-conscious energy improvements
HOW TO ENROLL
- Eligible businesses must have a electricity demand of less than an average of 110 kW per month. You can check your eligibility by using our interactive database. Having your account number handy ensures we can find your account quickly.
- Enroll online or call 877.359.9814. to schedule an appointment. Our representatives can check to be sure that you meet the program qualifications.
- Lime Energy, our approved program administrator, will perform an energy assessment and will immediately provide you with an energy report for your business.
- Along with reviewing the energy report, the Lime Energy representative will also provide a brief program overview and together you can review any benefits of installing energy efficient equipment.
- If you choose to move forward, we will schedule a convenient time for an upgrade to take place.
Click on the links below to learn how these businesses have benefited from our program.
- Anderson Equipment
- Kummerow Properties
- Spezio Properties
- Wickham Farms
- Beryl Ann Pronti
- Kenyon's Variety Stores
- Legends Bar and Grille
- Schum-Acre Farms
To learn more about our Small Business Direct Install Program, call Lime Energy at 877.359.9814, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We have gathered some frequently asked questions.
- Learn more about Energy efficiency programs or call our energy efficiency hotline at 800.995.9525.
The Small Business Direct Install Program is in accordance with a November 2009 New York State Public Service Commission order approving commercial and industrial efficiency programs for utilities across the state.
EASY ENERGY SAVINGS
Energy Efficient Lighting:
Replace old or inefficient lighting with energy efficient lighting and bulbs to provide your business with improved lighting quality, better color and longer lamp life.
Better manage on and off cycles, temperature settings and improve comfort.
Maintain HVAC Systems:
Regular maintenance can help you avoid costly repairs, help reduce energy usage and save you money.
Leave lights off in storage and closet areas when not in use, install occupancy sensors for indoor lighting areas and install timers and photocells for outdoor lighting areas.
Turn it Off:
Shut off copiers and computers when not in use.
Insulate attic spaces and make sure your entire business is properly sealed.
Lower settings on water heaters and be sure they are properly insulated.