Pay In Person
Need to make a payment fast and in person? Pay at an office location or use one of our approved pay agents - and any Walmart or Kmart location nationwide - to have a payment post the next business day.
Pay agents do charge a convenience fee for their service and accept cash, money orders or payments using debit cards with PIN code access (some also accept checks).
Please bring your bill payment stub when you pay in person.
If you have a termination notice which will soon expire, call us at 1.877.266.3492
(Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., excluding holidays) prior to making payment at a pay agent
Find an authorized CheckFreePay location pay agent near you using our
pay agent locator (for best results,
select Option 2 - search by ZIP code).
You can find CheckFreePay at any nationwide Walmart or Kmart location.
Western Union Pay Agents will also take RG&E payments. To find the one nearest you, click here. Once you get the
list of agent locations and hours, you will need to filter your results by selecting "Convenience Pay," "Payments" and "Quick Collect." RG&E payments are
only accepted at the locations with those selected filters.
Pay at an RG&E Office
You can drop off your bill payment at the following RG&E office locations (drop boxes are available for your convenience):
- Canandaigua: 79 Clark Street, open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Geneseo: 56 Main Street, open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sodus: 14 State Street, open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fillmore: 32 Main Street, open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Belmont: 23 Schuyler Street, open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to
12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Rochester: 256 Waring Road.; 89 East Avenue; 400 West Avenue, open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. West Avenue is also open Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon).
If you need speak with someone when making a payment, please note our office hours.
Our offices may have limited hours or be closed on major holidays.