A free energy assessment?
And up to 70% of the cost covered?
Eligible small businesses will receive free
energy assessments, and up to 70% of the cost of recommended equipment upgrades will be covered through the Small Business Energy Efficiency Program. Enroll online
or call 1.877.359.9814
to schedule an appointment. Say yes to your energy savings for your business!
WHAT WE OFFER
Equipment upgrades could include:
- Replacing fluorescent fixtures with high efficiency lamps and ballasts
- Changing incandescent bulbs to compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) or light-emitting diodes (LEDs)
- Upgrading exit signs to LED signs
- Installing occupancy sensors or dimmer switches
- LED canopy lighting
- Commercial refrigeration upgrades
- LED parking lot lights to replace both pole-top and wall-mounted metal halide lighting
- HID fixture replacements
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
Business customers with demand of less than an average of 110 kilowatts (kW) per month. You can check your eligibility using our interactive database
or by calling 1.877.359.9814
- Lower energy bills
- Enhanced quality of lighting and appearance of your business
- Improved lighting equipment longevity
- The opportunity to show your customers that you have made
environmentally-conscious energy improvements
HOW TO ENROLL
- Eligible businesses must have a electricity demand of less than an average of 110 kW per month. You can check your eligibility by using our interactive database. Having your account number handy ensures we can find your account quickly.
- Enroll online or call 1.877.359.9814 to schedule an appointment. Our representatives can check that you meet the program qualifications.
- EnerPath, our approved program administrator, will perform an energy
assessment and will immediately provide you with an energy report for
- Along with reviewing the energy report, the EnerPath representative will
also provide a brief program overview and together you can review any benefits
of installing energy efficient equipment.
- If you choose to move forward, we will schedule a convenient time for an
upgrade to take place.
YES! It’s that easy!
Click here to read how other businesses have benefited from the program.
To learn more about our Small Business Energy Efficiency Program, call EnerPath
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We have gathered some frequently asked questions here.
- Click here to learn more about other energy efficiency programs or call our energy efficiency hotline at 1.800.995.9525.
- Click here to learn about programs and services designed with businesses in mind.
The Small Business Energy Efficiency Program is in accordance with a November 2009 New
York State Public Service Commission order approving commercial and industrial efficiency
programs for utilities across the state. This program is funded by the System Benefits Charge on customers’ electricity bills.