- Click here for the latest news releases.
- Click here for bottled water and dry ice distribution locations.
- Click here for shelter and warming locations.
Storm preparation and safety
RG&E reminds customers:
- Stay away from downed power lines. Even lines that appear “dead” can be deadly.
- If you smell natural gas, get up, get out and call your natural gas company from another location. Do not light matches, use any electrical appliances, turn lights on or off, or use the phone at the location of the suspected leak – any of these actions could provide a source of ignition for any natural gas that is present.
- Click here for storm safety tips.
- If you're using dry ice, handle it safely. Click here for instructions.
Visit the national weather service for updated forecasts.