Trade Ally Network
Our 2019 C&I Rebate Program is Currently Closed
Please note the following important dates:
- Our 2020 documents will be posted in early January.
- Pre-approval reviews will resume in January.
- We will be spending the month of December on payment approvals only.
We now provide new construction rebates for customers who design and construct their facilities with energy-efficient equipment. Rebates can be pursued through either a Prescriptive or Custom application depending on the measure(s) installed. Our incentive catalogs indicate which prescriptive measures are eligible for new construction.
We have established a Trade Ally Network to help our commercial, industrial and municipal customers, and multi-family property owners find energy efficiency providers and consultants. The Trade Ally Network provides experienced energy efficiency contractors, installers, distributors and other energy professionals who provide training and technical support to help install energy efficient equipment and access to our Commercial and Industrial Rebate Program, and Multi-Family Prescriptive Rebate Program.
As a member of our Trade Ally Network, you become your customer’s primary energy efficiency resource. We have three programs available to our electricity and natural gas customers:
- Prescriptive Rebates for a broad range of specific, predetermined measures.
- Custom Rebates for projects that require site-specific assessment and cost analysis, and are not eligible for prescriptive rebates.
- Multi-Family Prescriptive Rebates for projects designed to reduce electricity and/or natural gas use in apartment and condominium complexes.
Why should you join our Trade Ally Network?
- Potential to broaden your customer base and increase sales
- Valuable energy efficiency education and resources
- Training on new energy efficiency technologies and techniques
- Your business listing on our websites
- Notification of new or changed rebate opportunities
- Potential recognition for achievements
- No cost to join!
How to Apply
It's easy to join the Trade Ally Network. Call us at 888.316.8023 to get started today!
- Complete the Trade Ally Network application
- Provide three references
- After approval, get started saving energy and money for your customers
Note: You are not required to join the Trade Ally Network for your customers to receive NYSEG/RG&E rebates. Customers are not required to use a member of the Trade Ally Network to receive rebates from NYSEG or RG&E.
Eligibility requirements apply to all projects submitted to the program.
2019 Program Webinar Recording
Whether you are new to the C&I Rebate Program or want to learn about the 2019 updates, you can view our program kickoff webinar and seminar presentation below. The presentation includes a program overview, the application process, and 2019 highlights. You can also use our convenient contact us form and we’ll respond to you within one to two business days.
Our Online Program Portal is Now Available!
Would you like to check project statuses? How about reach more customers in your area? It's now possible with our new program portal powered by Efficiency Navigator. Set up your account to t and create your custom web profile, today!