Trade Ally Network
We are in the process of resuming Energy Efficiency program activities after temporary suspensions due to COVID-19. We're taking extra measures to ensure the safety of our customers, contractors and employees. Prior to resuming program activities, our program partners are required to review and adhere to all New York State Safe Return to Work guidelines.
We appreciate your patience as we safely resume program activity.
Special Bonus and Higher Custom Rate
As restrictions begin to ease and we all take steps to get our business and daily routines back on track, we are offering a special bonus to our commercial and industrial rebate program participants:
- 15% additional rebate for all projects completed and submitted for payment from May 26 through November 30, 2020.
- Custom non-lighting rebate rate has been increased by 54% to $0.20 per kWh saved.
- Project-level screening is now available for custom projects, enabling bundling of passing/failing measures, which can increase total project rebate amounts.
Payment applications must be received complete with all required documentation by November 30 to be eligible for bonus rebate.
Trade Ally Network
We have established a Trade Ally Network to help our commercial, industrial and municipal customers, and multi-family property owners find energy efficiency providers and consultants. The Trade Ally Network provides experienced energy efficiency contractors, installers, distributors and other energy professionals who provide training and technical support to help install energy efficient equipment and access to our Commercial and Industrial Rebate Program, and Multi-Family Rebate Program.
As a member of our Trade Ally Network, you become your customer’s primary energy efficiency resource. We have three programs available to our electricity and natural gas customers:
- Prescriptive Rebates for a broad range of specific, predetermined measures.
- Custom Rebates for projects that require site-specific assessment and cost analysis, and are not eligible for prescriptive rebates.
- Multi-Family Prescriptive Rebates for projects designed to reduce electricity and/or natural gas use in apartment and condominium complexes.
Why should you join our Trade Ally Network?
- Potential to broaden your customer base and increase sales
- Valuable energy efficiency education and resources
- Training on new energy efficiency technologies and techniques
- Your business listing on our websites
- Notification of new or changed rebate opportunities
- Potential recognition for achievements
- No cost to join!
How to Apply
It's easy to join the Trade Ally Network. Call us at 888.316.8023 to get started today!
- Complete the Trade Ally Network application
- Provide three references
- After approval, get started saving energy and money for your customers
Note: You are not required to join the Trade Ally Network for your customers to receive NYSEG/RG&E rebates. Customers are not required to use a member of the Trade Ally Network to receive rebates from NYSEG or RG&E.
Eligibility requirements apply to all projects submitted to the program.
Online Program Portal
Check your project statuses and reach more customers in your area by using our program portal powered by Efficiency Navigator. Set up your account and create your custom web profile, today!