Landlords and Renters
Rental property owners or agents: protect your property, assist your tenants and manage your accounts with our services.
- Rental Property Coding Service: We’ll code your rental property accounts with instructions to be used whenever we receive a request from a tenant to take service out of their name. Interested? Fill out and return our Rental Property Coding Service Form.
- Customer/Landlord Request for Service: Help your tenants put service in their name by providing them with our Residential Service Agreement form. If you want to know if your tenant receives a reminder or termination notice, fill out and return our Third Party Notification Service form which (with your tenant's written consent) allows us to notify you by mail when reminder or termination notices are sent – without obligating you financially.
- My Online Profile: Manage single or multiple accounts online with one Login ID. Read more about other online services that make it easier and less time consuming for you to manage your accounts.
- Energy Efficiency Rebates: We have incentives available for eligible customers who reduce their electricity and natural gas use. These incentives are funded through the System Benefits Charge that appears on customer bills. Rental property owners may be eligible if they meet certain criteria and can demonstrate that they purchased the eligible equipment.
Billing History Request
Upon written request from a prospective tenant, we will provide, at no cost, the total electricity and/or natural gas two-year billing history of the prospective residential rental premises. We will provide this information to the prospective landlord, or other authorized person, within ten days of receipt of the written request.
The following fees shall be charged to fulfill any individual request for meter read data, billed history, or both simultaneously, for a single customer service point:
- No fee for the first two requests within a 12-month period.
- $15 for each additional request within a 12-month period beyond two requests.
- $15 for each request beyond the most recent two-year billing history (up to and including six years of available data).
The above fees are to be paid for by the person making the request..
For more information, please refer to the tariff leafs below.