Welcome to our online energy library with links to frequently requested information for your home or business. We also offer select energy use and safety materials in Spanish. While this may be a library, feel free to make all the noise you want!
EnergyLines and Bill Inserts – For Your Home
Useful information on wise energy use, products and services.
- Past EnergyLines Issues
- Electricity Rates Summary
- Natural Gas Rates Summary
- NYSERDA On-Bill Recovery Mechanism
- Choose NY Wind Energy
- Rights and Responsibilities Service policies, energy supply choices and your rights as a residential customer
Bill Inserts – For Your Business
- Nonresidential Energy Efficiency Programs Rebates for large and small businesses
- Rights and Responsibilities Service policies, energy supply choices and what you need to know as a business customer
Quick Links – For Your Home
- Pricing and Tariffs
- Convert to Natural Gas - Save now with rebates, save later with competitive natural gas prices. Try our fuel comparison calculator
- View and Pay Your Bill Online
- Our Environmental Policy and our latest Environmental Disclosure Label
- Smart Energy
Quick Links – For Your Business
Fast access to information useful for doing business in New York.
- Dig Safe NY - Call 811
- Call Before You Dig and Look Up - Look Out! manual
- Small Business Energy Efficiency Program – free energy assessments and incentives for up to 70% of the cost of energy efficient equipment upgrades.
- Commercial and Industrial Rebate Program – for nonresidential electricity and natural gas customers who install qualifying energy efficient equipment.
- Get paid to use less energy through our Demand Response programs – by agreeing to reduce your electricity load during specific curtailment periods.
- Consider Energy Profiler Online to track and manage your electricity use.
- Support the use of clean, renewable wind-generated electricity by participating in RG&E’s Wind Energy program.
- Weathering Storm Emergencies - learn what you need to do to before, during and after a storm.
- Flood Safety - ensure your safety and lessen potential property damage if you live in a flood-prone area.
- Energy-Wise Checklist - test your energy smarts with our quiz and learn some energy-saving tips along the way.
- Emergency Generator Safety - learn how to use your emergency generator safely.
- Carbon Monoxide Prevention - protect yourself and your family.
- Residential Power Quality - learn how power fluctuations effect your sensitive electronic equipment (which is just about everything these days) and what you can do to protect it!
- How to Handle Natural Gas Emergencies - how police and fire departments should handle natural gas emergencies.
- Call Before You Dig - protect yourself and your family by participating in this free service.
- Smell Natural Gas? - learn how to recognize a natural gas leak and what to do.
- Natural Gas Safety Sheet - if used properly, natural gas is reliable, efficient and safe. However, it can also be dangerous. Please review this important information to help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy safety is serious business. Learn more about natural gas safety and electricity safety.
- Tree planting and tree trimming - what you need to know about trees and energy delivery.
- Tree Care
- Wood Pole Fact Sheet
- Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (CFLs)
- Third Party Notification
- Large-Print and Braille Bills
- Life Support Coding
- Special Coding for Seniors
- Payment Arrangements
- Home Energy Assistance
- Project SHARE Heating Fund
- Energy Assistance Program
Wise Energy Use
- Take this room-by-room assessment of your energy use with our Energy-Wise Checklist.
- Home Energy Use Guide - understanding how your energy dollars are spent can help you make wise decisions about your energy use.
- Ready to see how well you are managing your energy use? Take our Energy IQ Test.
- Learn more about our Smart Energy programs
Brochures in Spanish
We offer select energy use and safety materials in Spanish, and have interpreter services available if you call or visit a walk-in office.