Whether you’re heating your home, cooking dinner or taking a hot shower, RG&E provides a reliable supply of safe electricity and clean-burning natural gas. We’re constantly updating and improving our system, using the latest technologies and materials to ensure safe, uninterrupted service now and in the future.
We're making improvements to better serve our communities
We know you count on us to provide you with the power you need, when you need it, and we take that responsibility seriously. As part of our commitment to provide safe, reliable service to all of our customers, we are investing in our delivery system that will provide additional power to fill growing demand, increase reliability, and accommodate growth and economic development in our service areas.
All of our upgrades mean one thing for you: you'll have reliable, high-quality power when you need it.
- Investment Plan
- Non-Wires Alternatives
- Rochester Area Reliability Project (RARP)
- Rochester Transmission Project (RTP) Enhancement
- Station 23
- Station 43
- Station 46
- Station 127
- Mt. Morris Circuit 753 Rebuild
- Circuit 794 Rebuild
- Circuit 759/740 Cable Replacement
- NERC (North American Electric Reliability Corporation)
- Monroe County Reliability Project (MCRP)