- Click here for the latest storm and emergency news releases.
- Click here for bottled water and dry ice distribution locations.
- Click here for shelter and warming locations.
Storm preparation and safety
RG&E reminds customers:
- Stay away from downed power lines. Even lines that appear “dead” can be deadly.
- If you smell natural gas, get up, get out and get away. Then call us immediately at 800.743.1702 or 911 from a safe location. Do not light matches, use any electrical appliances, turn lights on or off, or use the phone at the location of the suspected leak – any of these actions could provide a source of ignition for any natural gas that is present.
- Click for storm safety tips.
- If you're using dry ice, handle it safely. Click for instructions.
Visit the national weather service for updated forecasts.