The price you pay for electricity and natural gas delivery rates are scheduled to decrease effective October 1 for most customers. This price change is the result of a federal tax cut and Job Act of 2017 and we are passing the benefit on to you. Your actual savings are dependent on your service class and usage. Become more educated about electricity delivery rates here and natural gas delivery rates here
Tariffs on file with the Public Service Commission (PSC):
Disclaimer: The electronic versions of these tariffs are for informational purposes only. They are an accurate representation, but do not take the place of the official and effective tariff leaves on file with the New York State Public Service Commission (PSC). Users assume responsibility for this information. Tariffs can also be accessed through the Public Service Commission.
- PSC No. 16 (formerly PSC No. 11) - Schedule for Gas Services
- PSC No. 18 (formerly PSC No. 13) - Service for Electric Service Street Lighting
- PSC No. 19 (formerly PSC No. 14) - Schedule for Electric Service
To view tariffs
- To view these files, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download the latest version for free at this link.
- To help you find the tariff sections you need, we have created a table of contents. Once you have the .pdf file open, click this icon on the right side of the screen. This will open the bookmarks that separate the tariff sections. Then scroll the bookmarks to select the section that interests you.
- If I have an ESCO provide my electricity supply, whom do I call if I have problems with electricity service?
- What is a supplier other than RG&E, an energy services company or an ESCO?
- I would like to purchase my electricity supply at a fixed price. How do I do so?
- What if I change my mind about my electricity supplier pricing option?
- What options do I have to purchase my electricity supply?