Do you fly south for the winter, or go north to ski?
Residential customers who own camps, cottages or other types of seasonal dwellings may benefit from our seasonal billing rate. To qualify, there must be little or no electricity use for six to eight consecutive months.
For additional information, or to enroll, please contact us .
- If the RG&E account is not in my name, can I still enroll the account in RG&E's eBill service or with another online biller?
- Is online billing secure?
- How does online billing work? How do I enroll?
- Will I still receive a paper bill if I enroll in RG&E's eBill service or another online billing service?
- When can I view my RG&E bill online?