Easily go paper free with our online payment options
Enroll in our paperless eBill service to receive your bill online. You can also schedule your payment to be made automatically, or make payments online each month. We’ll send you an email when your new bill is ready for review and payment. And, you can view up to 13 months of your previous bills online!
Already enrolled in our paperless eBill service?
Log in to My Account to pay your bill.
Use EZ-Pay to pay online any time
Pay your paper bill online. Even if you’re not enrolled in eBill, you can still make a payment online with EZ-Pay service.
Important Information for online bill payers:
- Payments made after 6:00 p.m., EST, or over the weekend, will be processed on the next business day.
- Please pay your bill before the due date to avoid late payment charges or service disconnection. RGE does not guarantee a payment made online will avoid late payment charges or service disconnection.
- Is online billing secure?
- How does online billing work? How do I enroll?
- When can I view my RG&E bill online?
- Will I still receive a paper bill if I enroll in RG&E's eBill service or another online billing service?
- If the RG&E account is not in my name, can I still enroll the account in RG&E's eBill service or with another online biller?