Outage Central 
streetlight outage reporting for municipality-owned lights

If there’s a streetlight out within the following municipalities,  please use the contact information below to make a report.

  • Town of Greece: contact the Town at 585.225.4590.
  • City of Rochester: contact the City’s Call Center at 311. If you’re calling from outside the city, please call 585.428.5990.


more information

RG&E does not own or maintain the streetlights within the municipalities listed on this page.

To report all other streetlight outages located within our RG&E service area, click here.