More Eligibility Information
- Rebates are available to nonresidential, commercial or industrial customers within the NYSEG or RG&E service area.
- Eligible customers must have PSC-mandated System Benefits Charge (SBC) included in their utility bills.
- All equipment must be new. Used or rebuilt equipment is not eligible for incentives. Existing equipment must be removed and not reinstalled within the NYSEG or RG&E service area.
- NYSEG or RG&E reserve the right to deny any application that may result in either company exceeding its program budget. Incentives are offered on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to project and customer eligibility and availability of funds.
- New construction projects are NOT eligible for rebates under the program. New construction includes any new building which requires new utility electric or natural gas service for which a licensed professional architect or engineer has prepared and certified building plans.