Before you select a supplier (also known as an energy
services company or ESCO), consider their answers to the following questions:
- What is your charge per usage (kwh or therm) for energy supply?
- Is the supply a fixed charge or does it vary depending on: market price, time-of-day
- What is the length of the agreement?
- Is there a security deposit, cancellation fee or other fees?
- Do you have any incentives for signing up with you?
- Do you guarantee savings?
- When will I be billed for energy supply and are your charges included in my RG&E bill?
- What procedures are in place if I have a question or a complaint with you as