This sample bill below is for illustrative purposes only.
- The numbers on the bill reflect electricity charges as noted in our Electric Rates Summary.
- The Residential Agricultural Discount amount will:
- Be calculated each month.
- Vary based on how many people participate, the amount of electricity used by each participant and available funds from the New York Power Authority’s (NYPA) Recharge NY program.
- Be multiplied by your monthly billed kilowatt-hours and appear as a credit in a separate line item, “Res agricultural discount,” under the “Electricity Delivery Charges” noted on page 3 of your RG&E bill. The credit will not exceed the net total monthly electricity delivery charges.